Stay updated!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You should be able to find homework assignment descriptions, links, postings, and much other information to keep you updated for your class. Please let me know if you experience any problems or discover any errors.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday, April 12

(Sorry this is my first post since the 6th! I'm sure you understand what a busy time this is for all of us- but I am back on track now.)

First, are you aware that the threat of the nuclear plant radiation has been raised to that of Chernobyl?
Below is link concerning this.
Japan Nuclear Threat

U.S. History: We covered your homework today about rationing during WWII. I encourage you all to talk with your family members about what they remember regarding rationing. Your homework is to read the next section (pages 569-577) and complete 1-3 on page 577 (but you do NOT have to write the paragraph for #3). This is due on Wednesday!

World History: Today we will finish your presentations and review the chapter. You have a test over Ch. 21 on Thursday! We will have Jeopardy review tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment