Stay updated!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You should be able to find homework assignment descriptions, links, postings, and much other information to keep you updated for your class. Please let me know if you experience any problems or discover any errors.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jeopardy Review. U.S. History Test tomorrow!

All U.S. History students will be reviewing Ch. 17 today. Below is the link to the Jeopardy game.
Ch. 17 Jeopardy Review link

I also handed out your study guide. Don't figure the persons you must be able to identify by photograph. If you have any questions please email or text me! I can also meet after school today to answer any questions you may have. I will be in my room after school until 3pm (unless a student comes for help, then we can stay later).
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment