Stay updated!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You should be able to find homework assignment descriptions, links, postings, and much other information to keep you updated for your class. Please let me know if you experience any problems or discover any errors.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday April 1st, 2011

U.S. History- Be ready to review for your test on Monday. We will play Jeopardy review and I will answer any questions you have. Your test is on Tuesday!

World History- We will continue to discuss Louis XIV.
Here is a link to the Palace of Versailles. We will look at this site on Monday!

A.P. U.S.- Please be ready to discuss and turn in your 5 questions I handed out. We will continue to look at Ch. 34 on Monday, Ch. 35 on Tuesday and Wednesday and your test over those two chapters will be on Thursday! Email me with any questions!
Here is the link to the AP online course we talked about.

Have a happy weekend!

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment