Stay updated!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You should be able to find homework assignment descriptions, links, postings, and much other information to keep you updated for your class. Please let me know if you experience any problems or discover any errors.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday, March 24

U.S. History-1st and 3rd period- You reviewed section 2 of Ch. 16 and worked on your "active reading" questions. This are due tomorrow.

World History-We discussed section 1 of Chapter 19 and went over your homework. We began looking at section 2 of Ch. 19. I will finish my slideshow of my trip to China tomorrow.

A.P. U.S. History-We missed class due to bubbling! Tomorrow your workbooks are due. Check out an updated schedule at the link below.
http://www.etsu.edu/coe/uschool/facstaff/bragg/assignments_ap_us_history.htm

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment