Stay updated!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You should be able to find homework assignment descriptions, links, postings, and much other information to keep you updated for your class. Please let me know if you experience any problems or discover any errors.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Last Saturday before we return to school

Hello world! This is my first time creating a blog. I plan on updating this everyday during the work week and once over the weekend. I will briefly review what material we covered in class, any assignments or upcoming projects you should be aware of, and any other information I feel would help you learn! Sometimes I may also include just plain funny or interesting things as well. As always if you have any questions feel free to email or text me. My email is braggj@etsu.edu and my cell number is 423-737-0856. (Please keep in mind that when you communicate with me outside of school it must remain relevant to school work or school activities.)

I can't believe we have to return to school on Wednesday! Hasn't this break flown by too quickly? On a sad note, have you all been keeping up with the events in Japan? Here is a link if you have not:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/18/japan.disaster/index.html

Also, keep up with the events unfolding in Libya as well. Here's the latest news today:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/03/19/libya.civil.war/index.html

I think this a great first time post for my first blog! See you all soon....
JB

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Bragg, hope your break is going well. See you Wednesday.
    - Abby Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca Black...which seat SHOULD she take?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends on who is sitting in the front and the back...

    ReplyDelete