Stay updated!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You should be able to find homework assignment descriptions, links, postings, and much other information to keep you updated for your class. Please let me know if you experience any problems or discover any errors.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

End of first day back! We survived...

U.S. History: We went over the first section of Chapter 16 again. My 3rd and 6th period class also received notes that I made for you over section one (my first period class will get them tomorrow!). Your HW is to go to http://www.pbs.org/race/002_SortingPeople/002_00-home.htm and complete the "Sorting People" Activity and then write 4 sentences about how many you got wrong and anything that surprised you. Also look over section two for tomorrow.

World History: We started looking at section one of Ch. 19. Your HW was to complete 1-5 of the first section review of Ch. 19. This is due tomorrow!

AP US History: We discussed several items related to the exam and important upcoming dates. You all discussed and planned the first study group which is this Saturday at Sherrod from 2pm-4pm. I encouraged you to (if you ahven't already) gather your materials in a binder so you can come prepared for the study group. Your Ch. 32 workbooks are due tomorrow, and I will be going over the questions I handed out to you (the "Appyling what you have learned" questions from your workbook). You don't have to complete those questions, just be prepared to discuss them.

I know you all are still in an intercession state of mind, so thank you for your focus today! :)

Email or text me with any questions!

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment