Stay updated!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You should be able to find homework assignment descriptions, links, postings, and much other information to keep you updated for your class. Please let me know if you experience any problems or discover any errors.

Friday, May 11, 2012

AP US History UPDATE

I am so proud of your work this year!

I think when you see your score you will be very pleased! Regardless please know that this has been a great year for AP US History and I know each of you did your best. Last year I was able to see the scores on July 1st. This is much earlier than when you will get them mailed home. You are welcome to call, text or email me to find out your score. Here is my cell phone number: 737-0856

On Monday we will begin work on our last two projects for the year- the AP Living History Museum & the 2012 AP US History Mural. These two projects will require no work to be done outside of class. You all have worked so hard, now is the time to continue learning, but in a more relaxed atmosphere. :) You may even turn your book into me on Monday if you wish.

HAVE A GREAT RELAXING WEEKEND KNOWING THAT YOU GAVE YOUR ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment