Stay updated!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You should be able to find homework assignment descriptions, links, postings, and much other information to keep you updated for your class. Please let me know if you experience any problems or discover any errors.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A.P. U.S. History Review

Here is link to my PPT that answers each of your questions.
AP Review-PPT-:"What's your Question?"

(Those of you that turned in questions which needed to be more specific I will speak with.) I'm afraid I've gone to too much detail for some, but we will discuss this in class. A good way to review would be to Google search for images related to each of the major terms and events discussed in the class review questions.

Be prepared for the next set of questions on Thursday. (1915 to the present)


Email me with any questions!
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment